Translate documents


If you own a property in Turkey you may need a certified translation for example:

  • A deed
  • Copy of your Passport
  • Copy registry office
  • Power of Attorney
  • Court decision

This certified translation may be required in case of: sales/purchase of a home, death, divorce, heirs etc. ..

Legalizing documents for use in Turkey is necessary. You first need an English legalization. By legalizing documents with an Apostille (stamp), it is clear that your document comes from a competent authority.

The Court provides the documents of an Apostille you can arrange this in England by a notary. After this you are able to continue your procedures in Turkey.

Do you have any questions in which you want our advice and/or guidance?
We will be happy to help you!

Ask your questions here